Annual Dues are $25 for Active Members, $10 for Associate Members, and cover the period of 1 January to 31 December of each year. A subscription to The Swift Current newsletter is included with the dues.
Lifetime Membership Dues are broken up by age groups below:
Associate Lifetime Membership (All Age Groups) $250.00
Active Lifetime Membership (Age 61 – 70) $175.00
Active Lifetime Membership (Age 71 – 80) $125.00
Active Lifetime Membership (Age 11 and Older) $100.00
The following persons are eligible to become Active Members in The Swift Boat Sailors Association:
1. All persons who served in Boat Squadron One (BOATRON One); Coastal Squadron One (COSRON One); Boat Divisions 101, 102, 103, 104 and 105; Coastal Divisions 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16; or any other PCF/Swift Boat units stationed in the Republic of Vietnam.
2. Personnel assigned to units in support of Boat Squadron One; Coastal Squadron One; Boat Divisions 101, 102, 103, 104 and 105; and Coastal Divisions 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16. This includes officers and men assigned to repair ships, Naval Support Activities, APLs and United States Coast Guard Units that directly supported Swift Boats.
3. Personnel assigned to stateside units, including the Naval Inshore Operations Training Center (NIOTC), that trained crew members for duty on Swift Boats.
4. Family members of persons who qualify for membership under paragraphs (1), (2) and (3) above
Active Membership will be granted on verification of eligibility: Official Orders, Form DD 214, other service records, etc OR personal verification of a least two current active members OR pictures placing you at a Boat Squadron, a PCF Division, a Coastal Squadron or a Coastal Division.
The following persons are eligible to become Associate Members in The Swift Boat Sailors Association:
Associate Membership in the Association is open to all persons who do not qualify for Active Membership and whose application for membership is approved by the Association Board of Directors.
Please ensure you enter the amount of Dues, Annual or Lifetime (from above dues chart). Thank you!
When making your payment, please make check or money order out to “Swift Boat Sailors Association” and include a copy of the Application Form below and mail to:
- Swift Boat Sailors Association
- P.O. Box 2684
- Silverdale, WA 98383
If you do not meet the qualifications of an Active Member please join as an Associate Member.
* Required field